Established in the year 1977, we “Virama Laminates Private Limited” are standing tall on the heights of success as a leading manufacturer and exporter of PVC Laminated Plywood Sheets, PVC Laminated Aluminum Sheets and PVC Laminated Galvanized Iron Sheets. We have specialization in lamination of sheets of different substrates with our innovative PVC film which needs no cleaning, treating or painting and can be laminated on both sides of sheets.
Virama Laminates Pvt Ltd and its plant management is handled by “Mr. Deepak Verma”, Director. Due to persevering attitude, proactive approach and sharp business acumen of the directors, the performance of the company has improved substantially during the last 20 years and it is setting benchmarks of excellence in the industry. We also provide Coating Services, Lamination Services, Film Coating Services, PVC Lamination Services on plywood sheets, aluminium sheets and galvanized iron sheets.
We are located at Taloja (Maharashtra, India). Our team of expert professionals works in close coordination for laminating of different substrates according to the specific requirements of our clients.
Certification & Membership
Certification Name: International Organization for Standardization
Certification Type: ISO 9001:2008 certified company
Our Products and Service Portfolio
Our hard core efforts in pursuit of excellence have enabled us to offer qualitative lamination services, coating services, PVC film coating services and sheets lamination services to our clients. Utilizing the PVC film, we provide our clients following sheets:
- PVC Laminated Aluminum Sheets
- PVC Laminated Galvanized Iron (GI) Sheets
Sizes and Characteristics
- Available in more than 20 designs & colors
- Fire retardant and self-extinguishing in nature
- Washable with soft soap solutions to maintain it’s aesthetic look
- A superior replacement to painted panels
- Ready to use / tailor made sizes and designs
PVC Film: Standard Thickness: 0.20 mm. Range 0.07-0.30 mm.
|Substrate ||Standard Dimensions ||Thickness |
|Aluminium ||2440x1220 mm ||0.4-3.25 mm. |
|M.S./G.I. ||2440x1220 mm ||0.5-1.6 mm. |
| ||Max. Size : 3050 x 1220 mm || |
|Abrasion resistance Tested after 1000 cycles. (Taber) 500g load. ||No print wear out on non-metallic inks. No change in plain colors. |
|Scratch resistance ||>3500g |
|Light fastness ||No color fading. Suitable for interior applications. |
|Stain resistance ||No damage with spilled and wiped spirit, tea, coffee, thinner. |
|Heat resistance ||Max. continuous operating temperature 55oC |
|Chemical resistance ||Resists Fatty Acids 5%, Nitric Hydrochloric, Sulphuric Acids 10%, Alkali aqueous solutions. |
|Minimum bend diameter (T=substrate thickness) ||3T |
Our Sophisticated Infrastructure
The sophisticated infrastructure forms the backbone of our success because of which we are capable of satisfying the requirements of our clients within a specified time frame. Our factory is situated at Taloja, Thane just outside the city limits of Mumbai.
Our Quality Assurance
Quality consciousness has been imbibed in the culture of our organization. As a result, all of our endeavors are directed towards offering qualitative PVC lamination services. For ascertaining the quality of our services, we have established a Quality Control & Assurance (QC&A) Department, which is managed by a team of quality analysts.
Quality and innovation have been the driving forces behind our success in today's competitive markets. During our long journey of over three decades, we have been successful in creating a large clientele.
Our team of quality personnel implements periodic quality check on each stage of lamination. Further, all the laminated sheets are checked on the basis of following parameters:
- Resistance to abrasion, water and chemicals
- Non flammability
- Capacity to withstand sheet metal working
Bank of Maharashtra, Worli Ready Money Terrace, Dr. Annie Besant Road,Worli, Mumbai - 400018
Working with a team of expert professionals adequate laboratory facility and persons to verify the products.
Some of the various reasons that provide us a competitive edge over other industry players are:
- Superior quality PVC film
- Streamlined infrastructure
- Customization Facility
- Safe and hassles free delivery
- Competitive pricing
We have channelized our entire efforts in achieving total client satisfaction. Our aim is centered on providing qualitative PVC lamination services to our broad client base. Our state-of-the-art infrastructure and professional team assist us in laminating the sheets as per international quality standards. Over the years, we have won the unflinching faith and response of large number of clients, which comprise of following:
- Ashok Leyland (They export their chassis duly built by body builders in India and the interiors are PVC Coated Aluminium Sheets.
- TELCO (They export their chassis duly built by body builders in India and the interiors are PVC Coated Aluminium Sheets).
- Automobile Corporation of Goa Ltd., Goa.
- B.E.S.T., Mumbai (A transport undertaking by the corporation at Mumbai).
- Jammu & Kashmir Transport Corporation.
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation.
- Tamilnadu State Road Transport Corporation (Previously M/s Pallavan Transport Corporation, Dr. Ambedkar Transport Corporation, Cheran Transport Corporation-Chennai).
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation.
- Kerla State Road Transport Corporation.
- Ruby Coach Builders, Ahmedabad (Building Bodies For Ashok Leyland’s Export buses).
- Vehicle Research And Development Establishment, Ahmednagar.
- Pune Municipal Transport, Pune
- Kadamba Transport Corporation, Goa.
- Auto body (Builders) Pvt. Ltd. Pune.
- Arco Engineers, Pune.
- Brij & Associates, Chennai (For M/s.Ashok Leyland’s Export buses).
- TVS Irizar
- Bharat Coach Builders Pvt. Ltd.Bombay.
- Elgi Equipments Ltd., Coimbatore.
- Jayanand Khira And company Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
- Premier Metal And Engineering Corporation, Chennai/Kochi/Pondichery.
- Starline Motors Industries Pvt. Ltd., Belgaum.
- Sundram Industries Ltd. (TVS), Madurai/Trichy (Building bodies for M/s. Ashok Leyland’s export buses).
- Utkal Automobiles LTd., Jamshedpur (For Delhi Transport Corporation for city routes)
- Anamallais Engineering (P) Ltd., Pollachi/ Tamilnadu.